We are pleased to invite you to attend the 19th International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) which will be held online on October 18-19, 2020.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the developing of diverse subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
All accepted papers will be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and will be indexed in Google Scholar, CNKI, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
- Abstract submission deadline: September 1, 2020
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after abstract submission
- Full paper/poster deadline: September 15, 2020
- Deadline for the Registration fee: October 5, 2020
- Conference Days: October 17-18, 2020
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Business Studies
- Economics, History of Economics,
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning.
TYPES OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of these following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper or you are unable to virtually attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
- Virtual presentation – $249 (Until October 5, 2020)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $79 (Until October 5, 2020)
CANCELLATION POLICY: For cancellations on the basis of visa refusal, please contact the Conference Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration Fees canceled 30 days before the Conference will be refunded, less a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations after September 18, 2020. The same applies for no-shows for any reasons.
LIABILITY: By paying the registration fee, the participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, pandemics, or other unforeseeable events.