We are pleased to invite you to attend the 31st International RAIS Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities organized by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS), which will be held hybrid (on-site and online) at American University in Washington DC, USA, on April 6-7, 2023.
The Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS) creates an ample research platform for academics and researchers from all around the world and offers them the opportunity to create lasting relations for future collaborations. RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the development of various subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach.
The accepted papers will be published in the RAIS Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and will be indexed in Google Scholar, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
- Abstract deadline: March 15, 2023
- Full paper deadline: March 30, 2023
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Early Bird Registration deadline: February 28, 2023
- Registration deadlines: March 24, 2023
- Conference Days: April 6-7, 2023
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Business Studies
- Economics, History of Economics,
- Law, Jurisprudence
- Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy
- Science and Technology Studies
- Communication Studies
- Religious Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Education, Social Anthropology, and Linguistics
- Social Policy, Social Work, and Social History
- Methods and Computing, Development Studies
- Geography and Environmental Planning.
TYPES OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
All presentations must be delivered in English – the official language of the conference. Each presentation, made by one or more speakers, must be prepared in English and should be no longer than 15 minutes, afterward, we will have around five minutes for questions and answers. We recommend delivering a PowerPoint presentation of your research work on the conference day.
All posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference. The authors must prepare a presentation no longer than 15 minutes and 5 minutes for questions and answers. The poster presentations will be scheduled along with other paper presentations within the sessions.
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of the following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper or you are unable to virtually attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register. Please see the PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES below.
- Early Bird Registration deadline – $329 (Until February 28, 2023)
- Normal Registration – $349 (Until March 24, 2023)
- Virtual/Student Registration – $249 (Until March 24, 2023)
- Listener – $249 (Until March 24, 2023)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $99 (Until March 24, 2023)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Canceled Registration Fees will be refunded, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations 30 days prior to the start of the conference. The same applies for no-shows for any reasons.
LIABILITY: By paying the registration fee, the participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge claims against the conference organizers should the meeting be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, pandemics, or other unforeseeable events.
Letters of Invitation can only be issued to confirmed registrants after they have paid the registration fee. Visa requirements for travel to the United States change frequently. Please visit the U.S. Department of State’s website for complete information on how to apply for a visitor visa. Applying for a visa is a time-consuming process, so you should apply well in advance of the Conference date.
RAIS encourages academics and researchers to share their experiences and to contribute to the development of various subjects, offering them the perspective of an interdisciplinary approach. Among the countries of origins of our participants, we can mention Algeria, Australia, Austria, Armenia, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, Georgia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, United States of America, Romania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, India, Kenya, Hungary, France, Israel, Turkey, Switzerland, Iran, Ukraine, Oman, Spain, Sweden, Russia, Mongolia, China, Japan, South Korea, Uganda, The Netherlands, Portugal, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Mexico, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Thailand, Morocco, Finland, Greece, Ireland, North Cyprus, Czech Republic, Italy, Germany, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Lebanon, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Sudan and more.