Dr. Samah Nassar
Certified Huawei HCIA – AI and machine learning professional instructor. Lecturer at Modern Sciences and Arts University. Faculty Arts and Design, (Bedfordshire University), Cinema and Theatre Department, Egypt, 2018 till present.
Certified Art Instructor in North America, Lecturer, 3D Artist, Graphic and Visual Designer with an aptitude for experimental projects. Certified trainer from CPD, UK, Advanced researcher with international experience and knowledge, who expands arts approaches to bring arts into life.
After she was awarded her Ph.D. in 2009, she worked as a lecturer at Mass Communication Faculty, MSA University (Modern Science and Arts University). Then moved on and worked as an art instructor at Virginia Commonwealth University. Then immigrate to Canada where she worked as an exhibition guide at the Art Gallery of Alberta, then Art Instructor at Metro Institute in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Participated as researcher and presenter at the VI International conference for New Trends in Innovation, creativity, and technology with Papers under the title: “The Ramifications of Employing Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Technologies in the Film Industry,” Siwa, Egypt, 2021
- Participated as researcher and presenter at the RAIS 20th conference with Papers under the title: “The Corner Imprint of Kandinsky in the History of Abstract Art,” Princeton NJ, USA 2020.
- Participated as researcher and presenter at the ARICON conference with the article under the title: “Integrating Critical Thinking and Cognitive Skills to Enrich the Undergraduate Students’ Academic Apprehension,” Cambridge University UK 2020.
- Participated as researcher and presenter at the WRFASE conference with the article under the title: “Future Aspects of AI and Critical Thinking,” Abu Dhabi, 2019.
- Participated as researcher and presenter at MSA 3rd Annual International Conference in Higher Education with a presentation under the title: “Delivery and Assessment Methods that Promote Critical Thinking Amongst Students,” Cairo, Egypt in collaboration of Greenwich University, UK 2019.
- A digital form of her work been selected to present in Cairo International Biennale, Cairo, Egypt.
- Won the Artist and Writers Society prize winner Cairo Egypt (First Place).
- Won Award of the special committee “Turn To Be” Cairo Short Film Festival, Cairo, Egypt.
- Her work has been selected to participate in Munich Short Film Festival in Germany.